The Right Nanny
When it comes to deciding on a nanny for your children parents are always weary to decide it based on a single interview. Since they are trusting their beloved ones to an unknown individual the uncertainty and confusion is a normality. Whether it’s full time, Live-In, Live-Out or few hours a week it is extremely important to find someone who is reliable and trustworthy These are some tips to such Parents, some cues that can help them to decide on the right nanny for your child.
- The Right Nanny will be always pleasant in her behavior and attitude towards everybody. A nanny should have such a personality that exudes calmness. A person with a calm composure gives hints about the personality whether he or she can be patient with the kid or not.
- The right nanny will always enquire to you about your children`s preferences, their likes and dislikes and any important points related to their health.
- The right nanny will be always organized and arrive for the interviews on time. It indicates whether a nanny will arrive at correct time to care of your children.
- The right nanny will love to spend time with kids. She will absolutely not let down on you if you ask her to stay another hour extra or come on a Saturday when its absolutely unavoidable. You can gauge this from the way a nanny will bond with your child.
- The right nanny will always love to share the activities your kid did in the entire day and share with you any interesting experience she had with them so that you don’t feel left out with knowing about your children`s daily activities.
- The right nanny will be always active and energetic and keep up with the children as they jump around all the places.
- The right nanny will be cleanly and hygeinic. She will want the children to grow up in a healthy and a hygienic atmosphere. This ensures that the children will be brought up in a healthy environment eating healthy food.
- The right nanny will always engage the kids in some games or plays or stories. This will ensure that the kids will have a happy time while the parents are away. It also develops their mental horizon and develop their social interactions.
- The right nanny will have excellent references and will seek to maintain lifelong relationships with the families she works for. This is a key point when it comes to hiring a new nanny. The past references made by other families should be carefully checked. This will give you experiences other families had with her and reassure you that your kids will be greatly taken care of under her supervision.
- The right nanny will be willing to sacrifice and adjust for the family in case of emergencies. They will be a support to the family in times of crises and not leave you in the dark abruptly.
We at KIIDU has a database with hundreds of registered nannies from different nationalities that are available as Part Time, Full Time and On Demand.
Write to us at [email protected] or give us a call at +66 972348490 for any queries you have.