|Kiidu Nanny Service||฿||Kiidu Maid Service||
Hourly Rate Ranges From
300฿ - 500฿
Hourly Rate Ranges From
200฿ - 500฿
* Hourly rate varies based upon caregivers qualifications and experience
For bookings 6 hours +, Clients should provide a small food allowance or a meal & refreshments for the nanny (Please bear in mind our Nannies may have dietary restrictions due to religion, health, etc and may not be able to eat food in the home that is offered to her). The food allowance is between 100 - 300 baht.
If the scheduled booking time is delayed, extended or changes in any way, Clients are obligated to contact Kiidu Customer Service Staff directly to advise of the changes.
Kiidu encourages customers to provide feedback on the caregivers we provide, Your feedback is valuable to us and helps us to help us serve you better.
If you cancel with more than 7 days notice – you will be charged our booking fee which is 500 Baht.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice – you will be charged for 3 hours of care.
If you cancel with less than 4 hours notice you will be charged for the full amount of booked care.
Any applicable cancellation fees will be decucted from your creditcard and the rest of amount will be refunded to your creditcard.
The refund will take up to 7 business days to process the return.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or paypal used for payment.
2. The company is not responsible for the acts, conduct, or omissions of Client or any Nanny arising out of any referral provided. The company makes no implied or express warranties other than its agreement to provide referrals as is specifically set forth elsewhere in this Agreement; the company makes no representations, warranties, promises, or agreements regarding the composition of its Client database, and the Client acknowledges that there has been no representation, promise, or agreement other than as expressly contained in this Agreement.
4. Client further agrees to defend, at its own expense, and on behalf of the company, and in the name of the company, any claim or litigation brought in connection with any such injury, death, or damage.
1. No Assignment: This Agreement shall not be assignable by Client without the prior written consent of the company.
2. Thailand Law to Apply: This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of Thailand, and all obligations of the Parties created hereunder are performable in Thailand.
4. Legal Construction: In case one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, that invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision in this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision has never been contained in it.
5. Prior Agreements Superseded. This Agreement constitutes the sole and only understandings or written or oral agreements between the parties and supersedes any prior understandings or written agreements between the parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement.